CAKE CAKE

It's VERY random but I weirdly like it. Animations pretty good too!

DARE DARE

Speechless

Inspiring, i cried several times, just simply amazing!

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Amazin

Funny and great animation! x

NARUTO: Mini Quiz NARUTO: Mini Quiz

Pretty cool little quiz :)
One question though, When you get a question wrong is it supposed to restart from question 2?

RasenganWarrior responds:

I see you noticed, huh? Yeah, I messed up on that lol they were supposed to take you back to the title screen, but somehow I screwed up and now they take you to #2. I didn't think it was too much of a problem, so I just let it go xD

Nana ~ After World Nana ~ After World

Awesome story and this ending actually had choices which is pretty cool. I like how on the menu you can go back to the choices straight away, makes it a lot easier.
But, seriously?! You let us choose whether to shoot her or not? That nearly killed me T.T
So yeah, Amazing game you should be proud ^_^

Remember Death Remember Death

I agree with Halofunpeople, It reminded me of that :) Which don't get me wrong isn't a bad thing. The story was really good and the plot twists were awesome. Don't want to spoil anything but when you get to the kind of poem part in chapter two I suspected R___ wasn't actually dead :P Must say though even with that thought in my head I still kept thinking of different explanations.
The blood on the helmets did confuse me at the start and I even thought that they weren't actually helmets and had been experimented on or something.
The puzzles were a really nice change from the ordinary visual novel which I loved. One thing that did put me off the game was that the S didn't work as well as others have pointed out :) I didn't mind holding the down key down though because it makes sense. Overall brilliant game and I can't wait to play the next. (Reason I came here is because I went to play them first xD)

Dark06Star responds:

Heh actually that wasn't blood, it was red paint. It is kind of mentioned at one point... not directly but you know.. ^^;;

I hope you like the sequels as well :3